Tips for Healthy Eating to Fight Stress
Almost everyone has their favourite dishes that calm them down when they are struggling with stress; each of these dishes may be different. For someone, these are foods that bring to mind our childhood, such as milk. Others crave for chocolate and sweets that enhance serotonin development.
Since stress can damage the digestive system and its function, foods that are usually easily digestible when experiencing stress can cause digestive problems and heartburn. Since fatty foods make the body digest slowly, it is advisable to avoid them as much as possible. For some people, struggling with stress, hot and sharp foods also cause problems.
Tips for eating when struggling with stress
- There is no diet that can make you feel stressed, but there are ways that can help you survive a stressful period of stress.
- Eat breakfast. It’s even harder for a failed person to cope with stress.
- Eat slowly. Eating a steak usually causes digestive problems, which due to stress, can cause digestion problems of fast-eaten foods.
- Do not have a diet. Even in the calmest and best times, eating habits are stressful.
- Limit the intake of caffeine and alcohol. These two substances can affect mood and sleep. Alcohol depression can only be deepened.
- Listen to your body and avoid using foods that cause discomfort and indigestion.
Avoid drinks containing caffeine as they can cause nervousness. Instead, try the herbal tea, such as chamomile and peppermint tea, which soothes. You can drink low-fat milk or fruit juice. If you drink coffee, choose decaffeinated coffee. Remember that you can more easily deal with everything that life offers to you if you eat and eat enough and you will also look better.