Patanjali Special Chyawanprash with Saffron – 1Kg
Chyawanprash is a mixer of herbs grind in to a paste. Invented 5000 years ago by Indian sages and named after Sage Chyawan . Chyawanprash is an Ayurvedic medicine which increases life-span, sexual power. Proven to makes the respiratory and auto immune system strong. Chyawanprash is the best herbal formulation, not just meant for sick people but for healthy people too.
Brand: Patanjali Ayurved
Contact us for more query
Like us on Facebook
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, taraherbal.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
It is an excellent rejuvenator (tonic) for healthy persons.
* This herbal remedy removes physical & mental weakness caused by any reason, strengthens lungs as well as heart.
* After controlling cough, phlegm and bronchitis, it makes the body nourished & compact.
* After nourishing the seven dhatus of the body (tissue elements, viz.(1) rasa or chyle including lymph, (2) rakta or the haemoglobin fraction of the blood, (3) mamsa or muscle, tissue, (4) medas or fat tissue, (5) asthi or bone tissue, (6) majja. or bone marrow, and (7) shukra or the sperm in male & ovum in female) it promotes strength, virility, energy, lustre & intellect.
* Made with Patanjali Cow Ghee
* Contains less moisture approx 10% (as comapre to 19-20% of Market available products)
Dashmool, Khareti (Sida cordifolia), Mugdhparni (Phaseolus trilobus), Pippali (Piper longum), Mashparni (Teramnus labrialis), Kakra shrangi (Pistacia integerrima), Bhumi amala (Phyllanthus urinaria), Drakhsa (vitis vinifera), Jeevanti (Ledtadenia reticlotd), Agar (Aquillaria agallocha), Harar (Terminalia chebula), Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia), Riddhi (Hapenaria intertnedia), Vridhi (Hapenaria acuminata), Jeevak (Hapenaria acumindta), Rishabh (Malakis Muscifera), Kachoor (Curcuma zedoaria), Nagarmotha (Cyperus rotundus), Punarnava (Boerhavia diffuse), Meda (Polygonatum verticillatum), Mahameda (Polygonnatum cirrifolium), Laghu ela (Elettoria cardamomum), Nilotpal (Nympdea nouchali), Raktchandan (Pterocarpus santalinus), Vidarikand (PuerariQ tuberosa), Adoosa (Adhatoda varica), Kakoli (Roscoea alpina), Ksheer kakoli (lilium pohyphyllum), kaknasa, Amala pishthi (Pishthi Emplica officinalis), Til tail (Juice of Enmlica officinalis), Ghee, Sugar, Vanshlochan (Bambusa arundinacea), Pippali (piper longum), Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum), Laghu ela (Elletaria cardamomum), Tejpatra (Cinnamomum tamala), Naagkeshar (Mesua ferrea), Safron (Crocus sativus), Laung (Syzgium aromaticum), Abhrak bhasm, Honey.
Direction for use
With a cup of lukewarm milk in morning & evening or as directed by the physician. Adult : 1-2 teaspoonful. Children above 6 years : 1 teaspoonful.