Himalaya Herbals Sparkling White Toothpaste – 80gm
Himalaya’s Sparkling White Toothpaste is a breakthrough herbal formulation based on plant enzyme technology that gently removes surface stains on your teeth. It contains papain and bromelain, enzymes present in Papaya and Pineapple, which safely whiten teeth. Miswak and Clove provide all-day protection from germs.
- Miswak inhibits the build-up of dental plaque and is therefore beneficial in the prevention of tooth decay. The herb reduces gum inflammation, prevents gum bleeding, and its astringent property strengthens gums.
- Menthol from mint oils has cooling and analgesic properties which give long lasting fresh breath.
- Almond, rich in tannins, has astringent properties that tighten gums. Almond Shell contains triterpenoids, flavonoids and phenolics, which possess free radical scavenging properties.
- Pineapple contains a natural enzyme, bromelian, which loosens stains on tooth enamel.
- Papaya contains an enzyme, papain, which is a mild whitening agent and is used in toothpastes to remove enamel stains.
- The antimicrobial properties of Cinnamon prevent mouth odor and freshen breath.
- Clove contains an anesthetic chemical compound called eugenol, which numbs nerves and controls pain. The essential oil of Clove is also an antiseptic which helps to eliminate oral bacteria.
Contact us for more query
Like us on Facebook
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, taraherbal.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.