Funktional Foods Spirulina Powder – 100 gm
Nasa tested Spirulina for use in space as a food for astronauts. That is because it has a 60% protein content, and contains all nine of the essential amino acids the body can’t make itself but really needs to get through the stuff you eat.
Spirulina is a bit out of this world – a microscopic multi-cellular cyanobacterium or blue-green algae, to give it its more user friendly name; this colourful plant grows in pools and is thought to be one of the first organisms to have colonised the earth.
So to get super green, put Spirulina in your juices and smoothies and feel good and green all day.
- A brilliant source of Iron to reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Super high in protein for normal muscle and bone function
- High in Calcium which contributes to normal muscle function
- High in Iron which helps oxygen transport around the body
- High in Magnesium which helps reduce tiredness and fatigue
- A source of fibre for a normal digestive system
Contact us for more query
Like us on Facebook
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, taraherbal.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.