Patanjali Triple Action Tooth Brush
For healthy, clean and shiny teeth use Patanjali tooth brush which is the most economic and soft tooth brush compared to any other product available.
Brand: Patanjali Ayurved
Contact us for more query
Like us on Facebook
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, taraherbal.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Direction for use
Place small pea sized amount of toothpaste on the brush head.
2. Smear the toothpaste on your teeth.
3. Start at the top right hand side of your mouth, on the outside of your teeth.
4. Place the brush at 45 degree angle up into gum line with a little bit of pressure – your gum should blanch slightly. For top teeth angle up, and angle down for bottom teeth.
5. The brush should be moved in very small circular motions for around 3 to 5 seconds per tooth, then give the brush head a gentle flick down.
6. Move on to the next tooth and repeat.
7. Continue on the outside surface all the way around until you reach the back left.
8. Then repeat the process from back left, moving around the inside surfaces of the teeth.
9. Once at the back right, move on to lower teeth and repeat process.
10. The lower front teeth can also be cleaned with the tooth brush held vertically and flicked up.
11. Finally, the ONLY time you should ‘scrub’ is when cleaning the biting surfaces.
12. Spit out but DO NOT rinse.
13. Your tongue can be brushed at this stage, starting at the back and moving the brush in downward motions to the tip of the tongue. This should be enough to remove bacterial deposits from its surface.
The whole process should take around 2-3 minutes.